Sunday, September 13, 2009

. k u i h .

In my altered state of mind, I went to the supermarket, chucked some stuff into my basket and returned home. I sat in the kitchen and for the first time in my life, made kuih raya. Yeap. First time in my life.

I needed to do something that would take my mind off things but not something that would contribute to the ever-growing stress. So I made this kuih cornflakes which is by far the easiest thing that came to mind. The results: Bolehlaaaa. Hahah.

Bear in mind, I don't bake. You can ask me to cook anything, just don't ask me to bake. Unless it's one of those straight from the box instant cake mix. I might. But hey, I did successfully make Pavlova in college. Hah! Beat that!

Okay. Ini dia.

2 Comments:

Blogger SITI said...

kau buat banyak ker?
mahu raya umah kaulah. Mahu makan kuih kau buat.
Umah kawan aku ramai yang dah ada baby.
rumah kau takde baby, kan? haha.
aku raya umah kau dgn nella nanti. Pastu kita sesama pegi umah nella. ker kau nak raya kat mall? OU? Huhu.

6:43 PM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

tak banyak pun buat.
rumah aku memang confirmed tak ada baby. hehe
raya kat mall pun boleh.
boleh tengok movie sambil kunyah popcorn!

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home