. s e p t e m b e r .
The realization that it's already September hit me full force. I am not looking forward to December. Not. At. All.
I used to get soooo excited for December. but this year, it's like, urgh! Please don't come.
So I cried.
Ms Mum said "Maybe Allah will give what you've been praying for on your birthday."
So I said "Awal sikit tak boleh?"
She sighed and said "Awal ke lambat ke, mesti dapat. I know akan dapat. Insyaallah. You've always been good."
So I cried more. She's always been so confident, it's annoying cos I don't see it happening.
She looked at me dengan muka bosan and said "Apa apa pun, mesti cakap terima kasih kat Allah everyday because you are still here after all that."
To quote Jacob Black: "Life sucks, and then you die."
I used to get soooo excited for December. but this year, it's like, urgh! Please don't come.
So I cried.
Ms Mum said "Maybe Allah will give what you've been praying for on your birthday."
So I said "Awal sikit tak boleh?"
She sighed and said "Awal ke lambat ke, mesti dapat. I know akan dapat. Insyaallah. You've always been good."
So I cried more. She's always been so confident, it's annoying cos I don't see it happening.
She looked at me dengan muka bosan and said "Apa apa pun, mesti cakap terima kasih kat Allah everyday because you are still here after all that."
To quote Jacob Black: "Life sucks, and then you die."


1 Comments:
i agree with mumsy, it will come sweetie.
smile smile!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home