.w a t e r w o r k s.
It's the night before raya.
Tiring, tiring day it has been.
I am now crying my eyeballs out.
I don't know who to talk to.
It all just seems a bit too silly.
But you can't help how you feel right?
Have not been looking forward to raya.
It just doubles up the crappy feeling.
If this is how I feel on the night before raya, I can't even imagine how it would be come my birthday.
sigh.
I think this year I will not text people unless to reply their hari raya wishes.
I wish I can be happy on raya day.
But then, I wish for many other things too.
and my wishes, they just don't come true.
Tiring, tiring day it has been.
I am now crying my eyeballs out.
I don't know who to talk to.
It all just seems a bit too silly.
But you can't help how you feel right?
Have not been looking forward to raya.
It just doubles up the crappy feeling.
If this is how I feel on the night before raya, I can't even imagine how it would be come my birthday.
sigh.
I think this year I will not text people unless to reply their hari raya wishes.
I wish I can be happy on raya day.
But then, I wish for many other things too.
and my wishes, they just don't come true.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home