Tuesday, November 10, 2009

.ofMyFBthoughts.

I want to update but I am so the malas.
I want to say things but at the same time I don't.

So here are my last ten thoughts (or you can call it "status") on FB.
Just for the sake of it. Really.

p/s: I find it weird why them FB people put that status column with "What's on your mind?"

Atikah Mas00d is cursing herself for being up too early on a sunday morning.

Atikah Mas00d wants to get a fat rabbit and is wondering if there's someone who's willing to take care of it when she doesn't want it anymore.

Atikah Mas00d does not understand why nobody wants to write anything on her wall *ahem*

Atikah Mas00d feels like standing in the middle of KLCC and screaming "pukimaaaaak!!!" until her voice breaks.

Atikah Mas00d is watching The Eye with her mum and is seriously wondering why is she torturing herself.

At1kah Mas00d hates the depressing weather. HATES IT!

At1kah Mas00d is Tom Hansen.

At1kah Mas00d spent 3 hours at the supermarket and that made her realize that she really misses Walmart.

At1kah Mas00d is having one of those terribly ugly sobbing sessions while driving on nkve.

At1kah Mas00d thinks that it's a bad idea to listen to Zee Avi's album when it's depressingly gloomy outside cos now she feels like jumping out of a window. so urgh.

At1kah Mas00d is not planning to get married anytime soon so really, just stop asking her about it already!

At1kah Mas00d sings: "I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me, papa-paparazzi~"

oh wait. That was 12. schmeh.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A little birdie told me you should get a little blue birdie instead, :)!

7:38 PM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

Dear Anynomous,

I want something to cuddle and I can't cuddle a little birdie. Hence the fat rabbit. But theeenn if I get a Bluebird I can make money out of it! geddit? geddit?
(*hint= Jakarta Cab) okay, lame. sorry. heh.

9:26 AM  
Blogger SITI said...

atie, tulislah yan ringan2, spt aku yg telah menulis ttg roti canai. haha.

tulislah ttg cokat kegemaran kamu. :)

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! I was referring more to getting yourself a twitter rather than updating your facebook status

9:27 PM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

Tim: by ringan2, maksudnya tak depressing? hahaha

Anynomous: u laughed! does that mean u actually got the lame joke? phewww! hahaha I don't see the point of having twitter when I can already write stuff on my blog.

7:24 PM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

gee. i can't even spell anonymous correctly.

7:25 PM  
Blogger ederq said...

ati, rabbit is adorable but it is hard to toilet trained. :p

2:36 PM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

ida: tak boleh buat macam kucing letak pasir je ke so it can poop n pee happily?

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home