.ofPMS.
I'm PMS-ing. So when that happens, I cry. I cry because all the mixed feelings sort of quadrupled leaving me completely exhausted. All that physical and emotional exhaustion. Screw you PMS! baaaah! Well, in all honesty, even though I'm not PMS-ing, I'd still cry cos I'm just totally cengeng that way. hahaha.
I wonder if PMS is just psychological. Mummy no2 said it isn't cos she read about it in some medical journal/books whatever. I have yet to read anything on that but knowing me, I probably won't. I just don't do serious readings unless I really have to and I don't think I HAVE to read on PMS. It's like, when I'm PMS-ing I crave for all the sweet things. Ice cream, chocolates, cakes, cupcakes, u know, that sort of stuff. and I know THAT is totally psychological cos you tend to associate these things with pleasant feelings. So that's why it makes me wonder if PMS could just be totally psychological.
Right this moment, I need a hug. A good bone crunching hug that will make me sob till infinity. Nobody's here in the office except this old Indo engineer. I feel like going up to him and say "bapaaaaak, peluk saya please?" Can I? I wonder if he'd hug me. Oh well.
so yeah, pardon the inexcusable late night calls or random texts from me that went your way or WILL go your way. That phase will be over soon.
on a random note, I am surprised at how much money has disappeared from my bank account. Well, obviously it didn't just go "poof" but really, erkkk! I had so much money in there n now macam, eh? THAT'S IT???!
I wonder if PMS is just psychological. Mummy no2 said it isn't cos she read about it in some medical journal/books whatever. I have yet to read anything on that but knowing me, I probably won't. I just don't do serious readings unless I really have to and I don't think I HAVE to read on PMS. It's like, when I'm PMS-ing I crave for all the sweet things. Ice cream, chocolates, cakes, cupcakes, u know, that sort of stuff. and I know THAT is totally psychological cos you tend to associate these things with pleasant feelings. So that's why it makes me wonder if PMS could just be totally psychological.
Right this moment, I need a hug. A good bone crunching hug that will make me sob till infinity. Nobody's here in the office except this old Indo engineer. I feel like going up to him and say "bapaaaaak, peluk saya please?" Can I? I wonder if he'd hug me. Oh well.
so yeah, pardon the inexcusable late night calls or random texts from me that went your way or WILL go your way. That phase will be over soon.
on a random note, I am surprised at how much money has disappeared from my bank account. Well, obviously it didn't just go "poof" but really, erkkk! I had so much money in there n now macam, eh? THAT'S IT???!


2 Comments:
jom pegi OU. Makan coklat.
Tapi, duit aku pun dah "hilang". Huhu. Kene tunggu duit turun dari langit.
kau boleh tunggu. aku tau duit aku takkan turun dari langit sebab aku penah tunggu dulu.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home