.ofThatChanceReading.
You are an only child, yes? Are you lonely? Don't change it. It's part of who you are. Try hard not to be so sad. It disrupts your inner energy. You had a tough time with your relationship. It is going to stay that way for a while. Extremely long and hard. Yes, sadly dear, that's how it will be. It's not supposed to be but because it's YOUR relationship. It's you. You're an angel dear. People may think you're weak but you are really strong. Even you don't realize it. That's why you have it tough. Because God is pushing you. God knows you can pull through. I'm sure you Muslims believe it as well that God will test those He loves. So at the end of the road, you will realize that you are strong. Don't fix anything even though you are miss fix-it. Ha ha yes, you are. It will work out eventually. After a long and difficult, tiring period, it will work out. You'll be happy. You're just wandering around for a little while. I can see you are tired. Your fire is dim. Hold on a little longer. Patience, dear. I know you have no problem with that. You are strong. Believe that if you can't believe anything else.
yeah, something like that.
like, whoa. wtf.
from MY face?
yeah, something like that.
like, whoa. wtf.
from MY face?


1 Comments:
Hello Ati,
I've been a silent reader of yours for quite a while now. And yeah, your face does tell a story. I really hope things would work out for you. Especially with your birthday approaching and all.
Cheers,
http://betterleftunknown.tumblr.com/post/241649011/dear-girl
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home