Wednesday, November 11, 2009

.ofWTF.

I dunno what's going on.
I feel like banging my head on the table.
like, bang bang bang.
I really do.
So help me God.

***

I met this lady today.
Well, didn't exactly "meet."
More like, I was basking in some sun and she came next to me.
She said some stuff and I'm all thinking like, "wtf was that all about?"
Also made me wanna bang my head on the table.
haish.

***

my fingernails are like, bluish.
well not the nails.
more like the skin underneath the nails.
the part where you can see through your nails.
why? I'm not cold.
I don't think the color's supposed to be that way.

***

watched Ph0bia2.
if not for the ending, I'd prolly be crying all the way back home.
the things I put myself through.

***

work's quite crazy at the moment.
erm, not quite, supposed to be very crazy.
but here I am not concentrating.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ina Khairuddin said...

Seems like you're in some kind of a slump, there. Let's go do something fun. Or crazy. Or fun and crazy. Jom?!

5:42 PM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

urgh. tell me about it. i'll get in touch with u about the "something fun n crazy". i have batu caves in mind. haha

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home