Monday, December 14, 2009

. b i t t e r h e a r t .

Bitter heart, bitter heart
Tries to keep it all inside
Bitter heart, bitter heart
Shadows will help you try to hide
Bitter heart, my bitter heart
Is getting just a little fragile
Bitter heart, bitter heart of mine.

**

A : I think that 2 tiny tubes of super glue i gave you are not enough to fix me
B : I think we need to buy the entire factory, kot hehehe!
A : I think so too. But got no money to buy factory.
B : nanti I buy for you ok? Hehehe!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just singing this song to myself before viewing your blog. Mere coincidence, but this is not the first time. Haha. Babe, even ten superglue factories won't be able to fix you. I've got just the thing which could fix you. ;)

xx

1:14 AM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

anonymous: good song right? so you think you've got just the thing to fix me? I'm all ears.

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I happen to have the remedy to fix you. Love, is a malady without a cure. But a broken heart, can be fixed anytime. But obviously I can't post it here. I shall email you soon. Or better still, we meet for coffee. And don't you worry. I'm not a stalker or anything. Plus, we've met before. ;)

xx

1:51 AM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

Ah, yes. We've met so going all anonymous on me is unnecessary isn't it?

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure isn't necessary. But I don't want to be known to other readers. Especially a certain someone. Heh.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home