. oldh a p p yself .
I'm posting photos of myself looking happy as a self reminder. That I was happy. So I could be happy again if I have a major reason to be.
Happy photos. Happy me.
I shall disregard the fact that most of the photos have 1 reason to tie them all together.
Disregard. DISREGARD. hah. NOT easy.
random unknown readers, take note that this is NOT a perasan cantik post.










p/s: Give me a reason to be happy again.
Happy photos. Happy me.
I shall disregard the fact that most of the photos have 1 reason to tie them all together.
Disregard. DISREGARD. hah. NOT easy.
random unknown readers, take note that this is NOT a perasan cantik post.








p/s: Give me a reason to be happy again.


4 Comments:
You're so pretty, oh so pretty, you're so pretty and happy and umm not gay!!!
Hotness you cuteness!
Lemme see if i get this right:
1. Zouk
2. Cherating
3. Zouk again
4. Jakarta
5. Jakarta (MUSRO)
6. Bali
7. Jakarta
8. Palate Palatte
9. Kota Kinabalu
10.Penang
you were once happy without him, you'll be happy again
1 - yay, thank you! *hugs*
2 - yay you! You got everything right except for cherating. it's actually perhentian. Perhaps there's a reason why you got that one wrong. You just earned yourself a coupon for an hour of ati love! Hihi
3 - thank you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home