Tuesday, January 19, 2010

. h e l l o .













Call me.
Text me.
Email me.
Leave me a note.
Comment.
Shoutout.
Tell me you love me.
Tell me you miss me.
Tell me I suck.
Say hello.
Anything really.
Anything.
Let me know you're there.
You're there right?

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my god. look at your eyes. so sad.

please be alive, atie.

you deserve nothing but everything beautiful in this world.

please be.

4:55 PM  
Anonymous izyani said...

i dunno u remember me or not.
but i do remember u.

5:14 PM  
Blogger SITI said...

ya, saya di sini!
:D

5:52 PM  
Blogger shamaine said...

oit
jgn emo

5:55 PM  
Anonymous aNoi said...

Atie...

Kenapa semakin kurus & mengecil ni?

5:55 PM  
Anonymous eMa said...

saye kawan tim..saye selalu singgah...

err..saya add kamu di mukabuku tapi tak approve..

saye eMa..

:)

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are still very pretty despite it all. Hugs and kisses

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness. You're so skinny now!Last I saw you, ada lah juga isi. Now it's all skin and bones. Let us feed you with some love, sweetheart. Come on, you know you deserve all the beautiful things life has to offer. Cheer up, and make sure you eat well. We're all here. Smile that pretty smile of yours now.

xx

-betterleftunknown.tumblr.com-

11:13 PM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

Wow. I thought I was gonna get cheerful notes but boy was I wrong! hahaha

Anonymous1: Hey, I'm alive. Of course I am.

Izyani: Yes, I do remember you! :)

Tim: Yay! Kau ada!

GF: This is what happens when you don't get to listen to Late Night Alumni and kangkang.

Senah: taktaula Senah. Susah nak cakap hahaha

Ema: Hi Ema, sorry, ada add ya? Pakai nama apa? Tak perasan. Nanti I check.

Anonymous2: Thank you but really, being pretty doesn't guarantee happiness apparently.

Anonymous3: Yes, I got skinny. But fret not, I do eat.

10:02 AM  
Blogger shamaine said...

yelah yelah nanti i kasi balik CD you hahahaha

11:47 AM  
Anonymous izyani said...

wow..after all these years, i cant believe u stil remember me.
hayss..u rili make me wanna lompat lompat sampai kurus haha.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home