.ofHatingTheNewYear.
2009 was one fucked up year. "tough" would not even justify how it was. Truckloads of shit were dumped on me. I was shoved hard to the ground. When I was down, I was kicked hard over and over again. I barely crawled my way out to the end. That Dreaded Day came and hit me hard. I ended the year at my lowest.
Then came 2010. I barely breathed in the new year when I was pushed down hard again. Shit got dumped on me oh yet again. It's like something is telling me: "Hey girl, 2010 is gonna be just as fucked up, if not worse than 2009. Say hello now."
Call me negative. Call me pessimistic. Whatever you want, really. At this point I just don't give a shit anymore.
Sometimes Superwoman needs a break too.
Then came 2010. I barely breathed in the new year when I was pushed down hard again. Shit got dumped on me oh yet again. It's like something is telling me: "Hey girl, 2010 is gonna be just as fucked up, if not worse than 2009. Say hello now."
Call me negative. Call me pessimistic. Whatever you want, really. At this point I just don't give a shit anymore.
Sometimes Superwoman needs a break too.


1 Comments:
You've been fighting long enough dear, Maybe it's time to let go..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home