.ofMyRantToday.
I had lunch at Swensen's
Grilled fish
Coke
And hot fudge sundae
My tummy couldn't take it
I puked out the sundae
Well at least it looked more like the sundae rather than the fish
yeah, gross, I know
And now my eyes are rebelling
I can barely keep my eyes open
Well actually it's been like that since morning
Surprising how just lying in front of the tv the night before could be so tiring
Maybe it's all that shooting and stealing cars
Hmmm
I've been sluggish the whole day
But I walk with springs in my steps
No, not because I'm happy
I just need to pick myself up
Not just zombie it out through the day
Today, I like the rain
It cools me
Maybe it's also because despite the rain, I still get my sunshine
I probably won't love the rain so much when I drive home later
I was outside a few minutes ago
I had to take my much needed break
I heard a loud sound
I knew it wasn't thunder or lightning
It was like a gunshot
Weird, I know
I was thinking about it
Penasaran
Then I heard it again
Seriously think there were gunshots
But I didn't see cops around
What could it be?
Klang Valley is so full of shit drivers
People driving like grandmas annoy the shit out of me
And I hate motherfucking MPVs
I really do
Driving too slow on the fast lane blocking my speed and sight
MPVs should just stay within suburbs area
For parents to drive their kids to tuition or soccer practice
I made a promise to myself that I will not have one
I will have 2 kids (IF I have any)
And they should fit well in the backseat of a compact/sedan
There's this girl at work
My size, a little shorter
She was pregnant
I remember thinking "I'll look like her when I'm pregnant"
Short. Tiny. With humongous belly.
I remember a comment saying that I will look like a penguin when I'm pregnant
When I get pregnant (lambat lagi, thank god!), I'll be a monster
I'm probably gonna be like Rachel in FRIENDS
When her baby just wouldn't come out
I'd probably scare people off
My husband would probably wanna divorce me
But I know I will still be pretty
Haha minus the glow
I just don't glow
I just don't
Dammit
Grilled fish
Coke
And hot fudge sundae
My tummy couldn't take it
I puked out the sundae
Well at least it looked more like the sundae rather than the fish
yeah, gross, I know
And now my eyes are rebelling
I can barely keep my eyes open
Well actually it's been like that since morning
Surprising how just lying in front of the tv the night before could be so tiring
Maybe it's all that shooting and stealing cars
Hmmm
I've been sluggish the whole day
But I walk with springs in my steps
No, not because I'm happy
I just need to pick myself up
Not just zombie it out through the day
Today, I like the rain
It cools me
Maybe it's also because despite the rain, I still get my sunshine
I probably won't love the rain so much when I drive home later
I was outside a few minutes ago
I had to take my much needed break
I heard a loud sound
I knew it wasn't thunder or lightning
It was like a gunshot
Weird, I know
I was thinking about it
Penasaran
Then I heard it again
Seriously think there were gunshots
But I didn't see cops around
What could it be?
Klang Valley is so full of shit drivers
People driving like grandmas annoy the shit out of me
And I hate motherfucking MPVs
I really do
Driving too slow on the fast lane blocking my speed and sight
MPVs should just stay within suburbs area
For parents to drive their kids to tuition or soccer practice
I made a promise to myself that I will not have one
I will have 2 kids (IF I have any)
And they should fit well in the backseat of a compact/sedan
There's this girl at work
My size, a little shorter
She was pregnant
I remember thinking "I'll look like her when I'm pregnant"
Short. Tiny. With humongous belly.
I remember a comment saying that I will look like a penguin when I'm pregnant
When I get pregnant (lambat lagi, thank god!), I'll be a monster
I'm probably gonna be like Rachel in FRIENDS
When her baby just wouldn't come out
I'd probably scare people off
My husband would probably wanna divorce me
But I know I will still be pretty
Haha minus the glow
I just don't glow
I just don't
Dammit


2 Comments:
emo. but i love you.
lets be pregnant monsters!
hahah yes, emo queen.
pregnant monsters sitting in a cafe dissing other glowing pregnant women?
i love u too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home