. s o m e t h i n g .
"I'll call you later or something."
"I'll call you tonight or something."
"I'll call you this weekend or something."
I've heard it all before.
and it's always "something" instead of later/tonight/this weekend.
which translates to "no calls"
yeah. something.
Everyday I get comments on how skinny I've gotten.
Every single day.
At least there's something constant.
Definite.
Even though it's not something I want to hear.
Ne-Yo came. I wish I had gone to see him.
But I didn't.
Instead I listen to my favorite song of his: Part Of The List over and over again.
It's been 4 days now.
Anytime. Anywhere.
Same song. Looping.
That's something.
"I'll call you tonight or something."
"I'll call you this weekend or something."
I've heard it all before.
and it's always "something" instead of later/tonight/this weekend.
which translates to "no calls"
yeah. something.
Everyday I get comments on how skinny I've gotten.
Every single day.
At least there's something constant.
Definite.
Even though it's not something I want to hear.
Ne-Yo came. I wish I had gone to see him.
But I didn't.
Instead I listen to my favorite song of his: Part Of The List over and over again.
It's been 4 days now.
Anytime. Anywhere.
Same song. Looping.
That's something.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home