Wednesday, January 27, 2010

. s p e k t o r a m a .

We wear our scarves just like a noose
But not 'cause we want eternal sleep
And though our parts are slightly used
New ones are slave labor you can keep

We're living in a den of thieves
Rummaging for answers in the pages
We're living in a den of thieves
-"US"

You’re getting sadder, getting sadder,
getting sadder, getting sadder
And I don’t understand, and I don’t understand
But if I kiss you where it’s sore
If I kiss you where it’s sore
Will you feel better, better, better
Will you feel anything at all
-"Better"

hold on
one more time with feeling
try it again, breathing's just a rhythm
say it in your mind until you know that the words are right
this is why we fight
-"OneMoreTimeWithFeeling"

It started out as a feeling
Which then grew into a hope
Which then turned into a quiet thought
Which then turned into a quiet word

And then that word grew louder and louder
'Til it was a battle cry
I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say goodbye
-"TheCall"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home