.ofHutan.
I am not a hutan person.
Have never been one.
Yesterday, I reluctantly went to the hutan.
Some sungai / air terjun in some godforsaken kuala kubu place.
Yeap, all the way there.
If not for the fact that I haven't met my friends from the yellow team in ages, I wouldn't have gone and put myself through that.
Oh well, that's what I do.
I give in.
Almost every time.
Hutan is only tolerable under circumstances below:
If my house (made of solid bricks with complete appliances and necessities) is overlooking the hutan BUT still within a few minutes from the city (reachable via normal 4 wheel automobile).
If I get to stay in a swanky resort in the hutan preferably with loved ones, also, no hiking and mosquitoes, or any other flying living things are involved.
So yeah.
Basically, I wouldn't be offended if you don't invite me to the next hutan escapade.
I really wouldn't.
I'd love u more for understanding me and being considerate.
Have never been one.
Yesterday, I reluctantly went to the hutan.
Some sungai / air terjun in some godforsaken kuala kubu place.
Yeap, all the way there.
If not for the fact that I haven't met my friends from the yellow team in ages, I wouldn't have gone and put myself through that.
Oh well, that's what I do.
I give in.
Almost every time.
Hutan is only tolerable under circumstances below:
If my house (made of solid bricks with complete appliances and necessities) is overlooking the hutan BUT still within a few minutes from the city (reachable via normal 4 wheel automobile).
If I get to stay in a swanky resort in the hutan preferably with loved ones, also, no hiking and mosquitoes, or any other flying living things are involved.
So yeah.
Basically, I wouldn't be offended if you don't invite me to the next hutan escapade.
I really wouldn't.
I'd love u more for understanding me and being considerate.


4 Comments:
Hey Ati Moti!! Thanks for coming! =) Good to see you after so long! Next time I'll come visit you in Wangsa Maju!! Haha! Though not sure where it is yet...
haha, ati. Aku teringat keysah masa khemah ibadat form 4. NIGHTMARE. macam mimpi jer kita pernah melalui semua itu. huh!
Ken: hahaha next time we'll head to the beach okay?
Tim: OMG. Khemah ibadah tu takkan dilupa sepanjang hayat. Nightmare segala nightmare!
Haha! OKAY! I love the beaches!! =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home