Wednesday, May 19, 2010

.oh.hello.

oh hello
It's been too long
I miss you
I hope you miss me too
at least a little bit
at least sometimes
kiss kiss













p/s: I finally cut my hair short :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Narcolepsy said...

ati!!

its good to have u back. u r nower to be found. nice haircut. finally, u have d guts to cut it short(er) hehe.

welcome back! oh..isnt it obvious i miss ur blog haha

11:07 PM  
Blogger SITI said...

merindui kamu dengan seluruh jiwa.

11:32 PM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

Izyan: Thanks! It's good to be back too.

Tim: Rindu juga seluruh jiwa! *hugs*

11:20 AM  
Blogger ederq said...

oh ati u r back! nice hair! ;)

9:19 AM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

hi ida! Thanks! yes, back!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thank God you are back!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home