.ofNotBeingDumb.
There's a difference between being dumb and lazy.
I am positively, chronically lazy.
Not dumb.
I am in fact, very clever. Heh.
Borderline dorky, almost.
I am just lazy to use my brain power.
Why waste all that energy?
So. NOT dumb. Just lazy.
Those blonde moments?
Come on, there are 1440 minutes in one day.
Don't tell me there is zero probability for a person to have 1 minute of a blonde moment.
1 out of 1440 minutes.
Don't make me start doing Maths calculations here.
I'm too lazy.
I got my degree already so that should be enough for now.
I am positively, chronically lazy.
Not dumb.
I am in fact, very clever. Heh.
Borderline dorky, almost.
I am just lazy to use my brain power.
Why waste all that energy?
So. NOT dumb. Just lazy.
Those blonde moments?
Come on, there are 1440 minutes in one day.
Don't tell me there is zero probability for a person to have 1 minute of a blonde moment.
1 out of 1440 minutes.
Don't make me start doing Maths calculations here.
I'm too lazy.
I got my degree already so that should be enough for now.


2 Comments:
i guess u are a holder of summa cum laude degree
hahaha nope. positively, chronically lazy remember?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home