Saturday, August 21, 2010

.ofMelayu.

I dunno why but my body/brain would automatically wake me up all fresh and shit at around 3.30-345am every day.
I wonder if it's trying to tell me something.

I had such a Melayu night just now.
Watched Lagenda Budak Setan the series on tv.
The whole time, I was thinking to myslef: why am I even watching this? Whyyyy?!
And who were all those really bad actors/actresses?
Even I know I would do a better job.
Definitely prettier too.
(Okay, I know, perasan moment there. Nyeh.)
It's gotta be one of the crappiest shit I've seen on tv.
And the movie too for that matter.
Yuck!
Yes, I watched that.
Surprise, surprise eh?
Had such a blast laughing throughout the entire time.
It was THAT bad.
Such crap.
Also, I realized that if ever Aizat (the singer) wants an older, non celeb gf, I'd totally be the first to offer myself.
I'd totally date him.
The talent he has is such a huge turn on.
Talented boys who sings with guitars.
Always my weakness.
Oh, and I don't mind dating Nas-T too.
Hahaha.
I know. I'm weird like that.


P/s: I wish my throat could always feel like it's drinking cold water. All the time. Always. Feels good. Definitely helpful during Ramadhan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home