.ofSillyLittleThings.
I put my bare feet on the laptop power adapter to keep them warm.
I make half a cup of Milo, with 3/4 Milo powder, 1/4 hot water.
and oh, a spoonful of milk which I shall not include in the equation.
Insignificant.
I like to mess up my hair.
Something about having more volume.
Sex hair.
I like to keep my desk at work neatly arranged.
Same goes for hotel rooms.
But my own room is a terrible mess.
I long gave up on it.
Despite my room being a mess, I know exactly where I need to find certain things.
I hang my clothes according to color.
White on the right all the way to black on the left.
Dresses and tops can't mix.
Most of the time I eat rice with just one lauk.
A few lauks just feel weird together.
I hate nuts. Beans. Anything from that family.
Yes, taugeh too.
Namanya pun bean sprouts kan?
I hate waiting for people.
Even if it's just for 5 minutes.
I use coasters.
I'm anal that way.
Something about the air meleleh2.
I get post-holiday depression.
It lasts a week at the very least.
Longer holiday = longer post-holiday depression.
Everything I eat goes to my tummy.
And thighs.
I look like berudu.
Skinny top, perut gendut.
I love sunbathing.
I can sleep on the beach under the sun for the whole day.
I won't complain.
Yes, I prefer being tan than fair.
I kill my favorite songs by listening to them on repeat.
I can't live without my black eyeliner and my lip balm.
I can't argue in Malay.
My brain is too slow for that.
I will kalah.
I hate using my brainpower.
Sometimes I hate myself for not being able to hate people.
I don't like to eat with my bare hands.
I need utensils.
I once made chopsticks out of ranting kayu just so that I don't have to touch the bihun with my fingers.
I make half a cup of Milo, with 3/4 Milo powder, 1/4 hot water.
and oh, a spoonful of milk which I shall not include in the equation.
Insignificant.
I like to mess up my hair.
Something about having more volume.
Sex hair.
I like to keep my desk at work neatly arranged.
Same goes for hotel rooms.
But my own room is a terrible mess.
I long gave up on it.
Despite my room being a mess, I know exactly where I need to find certain things.
I hang my clothes according to color.
White on the right all the way to black on the left.
Dresses and tops can't mix.
Most of the time I eat rice with just one lauk.
A few lauks just feel weird together.
I hate nuts. Beans. Anything from that family.
Yes, taugeh too.
Namanya pun bean sprouts kan?
I hate waiting for people.
Even if it's just for 5 minutes.
I use coasters.
I'm anal that way.
Something about the air meleleh2.
I get post-holiday depression.
It lasts a week at the very least.
Longer holiday = longer post-holiday depression.
Everything I eat goes to my tummy.
And thighs.
I look like berudu.
Skinny top, perut gendut.
I love sunbathing.
I can sleep on the beach under the sun for the whole day.
I won't complain.
Yes, I prefer being tan than fair.
I kill my favorite songs by listening to them on repeat.
I can't live without my black eyeliner and my lip balm.
I can't argue in Malay.
My brain is too slow for that.
I will kalah.
I hate using my brainpower.
Sometimes I hate myself for not being able to hate people.
I don't like to eat with my bare hands.
I need utensils.
I once made chopsticks out of ranting kayu just so that I don't have to touch the bihun with my fingers.


2 Comments:
booyaa!! ;p
hehe back atcha!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home