.ofSolitude.
I went to Perhentian Kecil.
Short getaway for some sun, sand, and sea.
Same beach, same beat-up chalet, same gf.
I love it there.
It's like my own personal dreamland.
No heavy attachment.
My healing sanctuary.
Last year I went to heal and forget for a little while.
This time around I realized that I can't go on kidding myself.
Oh Perhentian.
If only I could go more often.
I lose myself there under the sun.
With my renewed tan I hope that I also renewed myself.
My faith, my beliefs.
My dreamy sunshine
Till we meet again.

P/s: next time around, don't make me leave with more baggage than my heart and mind could handle, please?
Short getaway for some sun, sand, and sea.
Same beach, same beat-up chalet, same gf.
I love it there.
It's like my own personal dreamland.
No heavy attachment.
My healing sanctuary.
Last year I went to heal and forget for a little while.
This time around I realized that I can't go on kidding myself.
Oh Perhentian.
If only I could go more often.
I lose myself there under the sun.
With my renewed tan I hope that I also renewed myself.
My faith, my beliefs.
My dreamy sunshine
Till we meet again.

P/s: next time around, don't make me leave with more baggage than my heart and mind could handle, please?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home