. o f P o i n t l e s s .
It's Friday!
I just wrapped up something at work.
Now I have time to breathe a little.
Such a huuuggeee relief.
I feel like dancing.
But I have to sit here quietly in the office.
So I'm just gonna dance in my head.
#nowplaying "Tie Me Down" - New Boyz feat Ray J
p/s: Don't judge! Hahaha!
In the midst of uber work craziness, I had to organize a reunion.
My boarding school 10th year reunion.
Charity event + dinner. 2 separate events.
Thank god for 2 other awesome friends who are doing all that with me.
That's happening tomorrow.
Then it's all gonna be over.
(reunion is over, yes, not work craziness)
p/s: I dunno why I am doing this.
Truth be told, am not expecting much of it.
Nothing grand really.
Just a casual affair to hang out n catch up.
Fingers crossed.
Okay, obviously this entry has no point.
I'm just happy I finished up my work!
Right, time to pollute the lungs!
xx

p/s: Smile! Bottoms up! It's Friday!
I just wrapped up something at work.
Now I have time to breathe a little.
Such a huuuggeee relief.
I feel like dancing.
But I have to sit here quietly in the office.
So I'm just gonna dance in my head.
#nowplaying "Tie Me Down" - New Boyz feat Ray J
p/s: Don't judge! Hahaha!
In the midst of uber work craziness, I had to organize a reunion.
My boarding school 10th year reunion.
Charity event + dinner. 2 separate events.
Thank god for 2 other awesome friends who are doing all that with me.
That's happening tomorrow.
Then it's all gonna be over.
(reunion is over, yes, not work craziness)
p/s: I dunno why I am doing this.
Truth be told, am not expecting much of it.
Nothing grand really.
Just a casual affair to hang out n catch up.
Fingers crossed.
Okay, obviously this entry has no point.
I'm just happy I finished up my work!
Right, time to pollute the lungs!
xx

p/s: Smile! Bottoms up! It's Friday!


1 Comments:
hell yes! over... woot woot!
see you tomorrow, darling.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home