Tuesday, November 02, 2010

.ofImThinking.

I'm at work.
Office is pretty much empty right now.
To the rest, it's like, shit, already past 7.
To me, it's only a little past 7.
Toooo much work. Practically unbearable.
But here I am venting out to my beloved outlet.
Quite insane considering the amount of work to be completed by (to quote the email sent) "EOB tomorrow."
Amidst all the freaking data floating around, my mind is not here.
I'm thinking "shit, I don't get to watch Eat Pray Love as planned yet again."
I'm thinking "damn, ran out of ciggies!"
I'm thinking "do I really wanna go see the doctor later as I promised my mom?"
I'm thinking "why is my stupid short hair so shitty?"
I'm thinking "okaaaayy, must really get back to work."
I'm thinking "malasnyaaaaaa..."

Okay. So enough thinking about everything else but work.
Oh wait, just one more thing.
The Last Song.
The book is waayy better than the movie.
and oh, I'm not getting paid nearly enough for this.

p/s: I've had Nando's twice in less than 24 hours. I swear I won't eat chicken for the rest of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home