.ofNightsLikeThis.
I hate nights like this.
When I lie alone wide awake in bed.
Failing miserably in my effort to sleep.
Trying so hard to shut everything out.
To block all those thoughts from creeping into my mind.
And I end up with this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.
This horrible feeling in my gut.
Makes me want to throw up.
Nights like this make it hard.
It's true what some say.
It gets harder at night.
Oohhh. Sexual innuendo.
Heh.
When I lie alone wide awake in bed.
Failing miserably in my effort to sleep.
Trying so hard to shut everything out.
To block all those thoughts from creeping into my mind.
And I end up with this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.
This horrible feeling in my gut.
Makes me want to throw up.
Nights like this make it hard.
It's true what some say.
It gets harder at night.
Oohhh. Sexual innuendo.
Heh.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home