. h e l l o M o n d a y .
Why, hellooo Monday.
We meet again.
As usual, I'm wide awake when I greet you.
You've always been my least fav day of the week.
It's okay though.
At least this time.
Cos you know I'll be getting my break soon.
Like, really really soon.
Anyway, try to be a little less horrid please?
Think of it as your early birthday gift for me.
Next time I greet you, you can bet I'd be really hostile.
Oh, sorry in advanced.
p/s: 27 in 2 days. TWO! Erk!
We meet again.
As usual, I'm wide awake when I greet you.
You've always been my least fav day of the week.
It's okay though.
At least this time.
Cos you know I'll be getting my break soon.
Like, really really soon.
Anyway, try to be a little less horrid please?
Think of it as your early birthday gift for me.
Next time I greet you, you can bet I'd be really hostile.
Oh, sorry in advanced.
p/s: 27 in 2 days. TWO! Erk!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home