. o f s u c k i n g b a l l s .
Monday has never been my favorite day of the week.
That makes Sunday night harder than any other night.
Here I am wide awake at 2 a.m.
My brain's refusing to shut down.
Give it a rest already, dear brain.
I wonder why it's so much easier to fall asleep during the day?
I could sleep all day long in broad daylight.
Night? Not so much.
At this rate, I won't even get 6 hours of sleep.
Gaaaah!
Monday is going to suck balls.
Hairy smelly balls.
Oh btw, the stars in the sky are amazing.
p/s: of course I didn't forget. How could I ever? I did well though, didn't I?
That makes Sunday night harder than any other night.
Here I am wide awake at 2 a.m.
My brain's refusing to shut down.
Give it a rest already, dear brain.
I wonder why it's so much easier to fall asleep during the day?
I could sleep all day long in broad daylight.
Night? Not so much.
At this rate, I won't even get 6 hours of sleep.
Gaaaah!
Monday is going to suck balls.
Hairy smelly balls.
Oh btw, the stars in the sky are amazing.
p/s: of course I didn't forget. How could I ever? I did well though, didn't I?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home