. j u s t B e c a u s e .
My posts are very self-indulgent.
Just because.
Also, I'd rather talk about Kim Kardashian's ass than the socio-economic status of families in the third world countries.
I don't need to prove myself to anyone.
I don't need to sound smart or even attempt at sounding smart.
Being smart makes my head hurts.
Sometimes, I will ask people around me to calculate the value of 5x5.
Just because.
I still haven't replied to most of the birthday wishes I received.
Not that I don't appreciate them.
I've just been a little "off."
Just because.
I like to have a tanned body.
Just because.
When you go all intellectual on me, I most probably will tune you out.
I don't want to hurt my head.
I don't want to pay attention and have to respond to your intellectualism even if I CAN.
Just because.
Just because.
Also, I'd rather talk about Kim Kardashian's ass than the socio-economic status of families in the third world countries.
I don't need to prove myself to anyone.
I don't need to sound smart or even attempt at sounding smart.
Being smart makes my head hurts.
Sometimes, I will ask people around me to calculate the value of 5x5.
Just because.
I still haven't replied to most of the birthday wishes I received.
Not that I don't appreciate them.
I've just been a little "off."
Just because.
I like to have a tanned body.
Just because.
When you go all intellectual on me, I most probably will tune you out.
I don't want to hurt my head.
I don't want to pay attention and have to respond to your intellectualism even if I CAN.
Just because.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home