.ofThatLittleNote.

Just like you once said to me, now I would like to return the favor.
I want to tell you that it will all be alright.
Everything will be okay.
Just like I once told you, and I still do believe,
everything will work out for the better.
Everything will work out in your favor.
You gotta have faith.
Just as how I have faith in you.
I will be there when you are lost in the dark to shine the light on you.
Sometimes shit fucks you up big time.
I know very well how horrid it is to go through it alone.
So I'd like to keep my words.
I never want anyone to ever go through what I had to.
Not anyone. Not even you.
As I once promised, I will be there for you every step of the way.
Always have, always will.
You, of all people, should know that.
Always, always
Your number 1 cheerleader xx


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home