. s h i e l d .

Sometimes, you have to build a wall.
Have your guard up.
Shield yourself.
And at some point, you need to let everything comes tumbling down.
Save me from the debris.
"Sometimes I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear
and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer" - Drive


2 Comments:
You know, girls usually build walls because they want to see who actually gives a damn to climb up the walls they built to really get through to them. But more often than not, walls only keeps people away. Not because nobody cares to climb, they care, it's just that they're too afraid to see what's hiding behind the walls. So my dear girl, don't build walls. I was a famous wall builder once. But I decided that I get more by building bridges. So I stop building walls. I build bridges now. It brings people closer to me. You should try to build at least one bridge. And see where it leads you to. Hmm. You told me to pick a name. But I can't seem to think of any. Till next time, be happy and take care!
:)
Hello anonymous (pick a name! pick a name! :))
In all honesty, I didn't build walls to see who gives a damn. It's more of an effort to not feel anything, to numb myself. Whoa. That sounds quite cold now that I get to literally see it. But yeah, I do build bridges. I find it a necessity although sometimes building bridges, or anything at all, could be tiring.
Thank you though :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home