Thursday, February 17, 2011

.disappoint.amaze.

If I could travel back 10 years in time, meet my 17 y.o self, and tell that bright eyed, bushy tailed girl fresh out of school everything, where and how she'll be in 10 years time, she would be disappointed with herself.
The 17 y.o me would be disappointed with the 27 y.o me.
Having said that, I sometimes amaze myself at how strong of a person I can be.
At the things I'm willing to sacrifice and the shit I'm willing to put up with.
In some ways, I'm sorted.
And some other ways, I am beyond lost.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hippie Dude said...

fuuuuck!!

makcik! i totally thuoght of the same thing. one thing though i think my younger self would be proud of, being married. my 18yr old self would probably high-five my current self and say "oh you tha man".

other than that, he'd probably be disappointed knowing that my script writing and movie directing dreams and doing a travel documentary haven't been achieved. and i'm 30 next year. WOW.

3:34 AM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

kan? sigh. but oh well, I'm sure we did some things right didn't we?

9:56 AM  
Blogger Hippie Dude said...

oh dear i hope so girl. at least i grew out of that baggy tshirt phase and swatches... of which back then was like the only watch i'll ever wear until i'm old. guess i was wrong. hahahahaha.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home