. l o v e l o v e .
"I think I miss you."
Such a simple sentence but enough to make someone feel just a little extra special for the moment.
Enough to make someone curb that cheesy grin at the risk of looking like an idiot.
Here I am sending out a little extra love to each and every one of you gorgeous people in my life.
Feel the extra love all around you today.
Perhaps you won't have to reach for that bottle of pills later tonight.
Love always.
Always, always xx
Such a simple sentence but enough to make someone feel just a little extra special for the moment.
Enough to make someone curb that cheesy grin at the risk of looking like an idiot.
Here I am sending out a little extra love to each and every one of you gorgeous people in my life.
Feel the extra love all around you today.
Perhaps you won't have to reach for that bottle of pills later tonight.
Love always.
Always, always xx


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home