. g o l d i e .
I have a little goldfish.
It looks so pretty and delicate.
I was convinced that it was gonna die cos out of the few that I had before, it was the tiniest and most fragile looking.
One by one the others died and this one has pulled through.
It's just down to this one now.
I haven't named this little one.
Part of me is scared to name it cos if it dies, I'll be devastated.
Maybe I really should name it.
This tiny survivor is now so cute looking.
So tiny and pretty but the perut is getting really buncit.
When it swims around, I can see it sorts of struggle to carry the perut around.
Hehehe.
Such a strong fighting spirit this little one has.
If I can keep on fighting, so can u, tiny one.
Soldier on, my buncit goldie.
Soldier on.
xx
It looks so pretty and delicate.
I was convinced that it was gonna die cos out of the few that I had before, it was the tiniest and most fragile looking.
One by one the others died and this one has pulled through.
It's just down to this one now.
I haven't named this little one.
Part of me is scared to name it cos if it dies, I'll be devastated.
Maybe I really should name it.
This tiny survivor is now so cute looking.
So tiny and pretty but the perut is getting really buncit.
When it swims around, I can see it sorts of struggle to carry the perut around.
Hehehe.
Such a strong fighting spirit this little one has.
If I can keep on fighting, so can u, tiny one.
Soldier on, my buncit goldie.
Soldier on.
xx


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home