. y a y (I think) .
I'm here.
On the other side.
Yay! (Even when I'm in so much pain, I feel like killing people)
In order to recover, surgery is required.
After surgery, sakitnya berjuta kali worse.
Yes, I feel like killing people. You got that right.
The road to recovery is painful, tough, ugly, smelly, and most of all, downright disgusting!
And just like I've mentioned before, this place can be the coldest place in the whole universe.
Even when it's full of people.
It's just cold, uninviting, and lonely.
On the other side.
Yay! (Even when I'm in so much pain, I feel like killing people)
In order to recover, surgery is required.
After surgery, sakitnya berjuta kali worse.
Yes, I feel like killing people. You got that right.
The road to recovery is painful, tough, ugly, smelly, and most of all, downright disgusting!
And just like I've mentioned before, this place can be the coldest place in the whole universe.
Even when it's full of people.
It's just cold, uninviting, and lonely.


1 Comments:
Get well soon, ya. Walaupun aku tak tahu kau operate apa. Huhu.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home