Tuesday, June 07, 2011

. m u s i n g .

I lie awake in bed every night staring at the little glow in the dark stars on my ceiling and make wishes I know won't actually come true.

Sometimes trying to forget is harder than trying to remember.

I still want a fat fluffy rabbit.

I stare at myself in the mirror everyday for about 10 minutes, wondering when did I get so old.

I have a real fear of getting fat.

I pray for strength and patience. I often forget to pray for happiness.

Girls are mostly bestowed with the gift of natural instincts. Most of the time, their instincts are not far from the truth. It's just that sometimes, we girls choose to ignore it. Either for our own benefit, or for our loved ones.

I wish I would never lose myself amidst all the mess.

I honestly hate the fact that I can no longer believe hard enough. Or at all.

I love to see old couples (seemingly) in love.

I am too lazy for my own good.

Sometimes I think I have a mild case of OCD.

I talk to my body and tell it to give me a little break.

If I reprocess every single pill that goes down my throat, I could open a well-stocked pharmacy.

Everyday I try to make myself believe that my scars can be sexy.

I love the sound of the fan spinning fast. I find it somewhat comforting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home